- A-Level qualified can also submit admission forms if they have Equivalence Certificate from IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairman).
- Applicant with higher qualification can also apply.
- Migration Certificate is required of Applicant that had passed Matriculation Examination other then Punjab Province.
- Applicant should not be more then 27 Years of age at date of admission.
- Copy of Matriculation (Marks Sheet / Certificate).
- Migration Certificate (Original) of Students belonging to other provinces of the Pakistan except Punjab.
- ID Cards Photocopies of Father or Guardian.
- Provisional Certificate if student’s date of birth is not present in Matric Marks Sheet.