In Swedish Institute of Technology students get not only the theoretical knowledge but also get the practical experience in the labs equipped with the latest practical equipments. The practical labs are held with the multinational designing, road building, companies for the better exposure and practical training of the students.
Introduction to Civil Technology
The civil engineering programs provides students with a broad and thorough background to civil engineering fundamentals, applications, and enlighten them for the practice of civil engineering at the professional level with the skills necessary to meet the technical and social challenges of the future. The program also ensures that students are enlightened in related subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. The program includes civil engineering education in structural design, geotechnical design, surveying, highway and transportation engineering, storm water protection analysis, water system design, and environmental engineering. The amalgam of these subjects helps in understanding the different calculations, scientific applications and understanding the different terms of the modern technology.
- Start their own business as designers, Draftsman and architects
- Sub-Engineer in Power generating Station, Public Health, Sui-gas, Pakistan telecomm.
- Start jobs in the Industrial zone
- Career in the Industrial zone.
- Can Work as Technician in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, OGDC, and Pakistan Railway
- Can become Architect designers
- Junior Lecturer in Technical education