In Swedish Institute of Technology students are facilitated with all kind of Electrical that are necessary for the Electrical technologies, from drawing to all type of chemical procedure are conducted by the specialist supervisors .All of the chemical laboratories have been established with the help of international and semi-government organizations. Students have many opportunities to learn and gain good experiences.
Introduction to Electrical Technology
Electrical engineering, sometimes referred to as electrical and electronic engineering, is a field of engineering that deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. The field first became an identifiable occupation in the late nineteenth century after commercialization of the electric telegraph and electrical power supply.
Electrical engineering is considered to deal with the problems associated with large-scale electrical systems such as power transmission and motor control. Alternatively, electrical engineers are usually concerned with using electricity to transmit energy.
- Start their own businesses in the concerned field.
- Line Superintendent in WAPDA
- ub-Engineer in Power generating Station, Public Health, Radio and TV Broadcasting, Sui-gas, and Pakistan telecommunication.
- Career as a junior Charge man in PAEC.
- Start jobs in the Industrial zone.
- Can Work as Technician in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, OGDC, and Pakistan Railway
- Junior Lecturer in Technical education